Thank God my daughter, my baby grandson and my son in love came to my house to ride out the storms. There are people confirmed dead from tornadoes in the area of our farm where they live. We even heard from a volunteer fire fighter that they have crews in the area of the farm. We cannot get in touch with our neighbors up there. The one person that I can reach is about a mile from there and they say the tornado went right over them. It was one mile wide. They are still digging people out of the rubbish. It is horrible. There are 53 confirmed dead in our state and it looks like many more may be added to that number.
Please pray for all the people affected by these tornadoes.
I am so thankful to God that He has protected my family.
I bow my knee to the mighty Creator of this universe....the God of Israel.
Cammy
Hopefulheart77
That is so terrible! We had a few tornadoes and lots of rain, but I did not hear of any deaths. Thank goodness your family is safe! My prayers are with all families.
ReplyDeleteCrispe
I have been praying very hard for everyone in the south.
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to you all.
Oh my goodness...I have been reading all day about all the tornadoes. I had no idea what was going on...being in Canada and not watching the news often.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying....so thankful your family is safe.