Above: This is my daugher a few weeks ago.
This is my daughter and I Thursday night after the surgery.Dear friends and family,
This has been a life changing week for me. I am going to give a very brief account of something for which I am ready to write a book.
My daughter had appendicits last Wednesday. We went to the first hospital for all the tests and were sent to the bigger hospital. We arrived there with all the test results in hand as well as a cd of the scan confirming appendicitis. They said they would do surgery in the morning. I did not know how she could hold out until then but we had no choice.
At lunchtime the next day they still had not done surgery. I was crying and begging by this point for them to call the surgeon and ask him to get her in next. I had already spoken to the nursing staff several times requesting this.
He ordered double the pain medication and they gave it all to her in her iv at once before I could stop them as they gave it to her in the bathroom!!!!!
They overdosed her!!!! She stopped breathing and turned blue. I called the nurse in there. They coded her. Then they gave her injections to counteract the pain meds. I was on my knees in her room praying while they worked on her until they made me leave. Then I got on my knees and prayed in the hall. There are no words to describe how I felt.
Praise God He made her breathe again!! I am so grateful to the God of Israel for saving my baby. He is so awesome and mighty. He is merciful and compassionate and there is none like Him!
She is recuperating at home now. She was afraid to take anything after the surgery so she has just suffered through with no pain meds. I am glad she didn't take anything. God has made the pain from the incisions bearable. Praise Him!!!
I cannot find enough words to thank my God enough for giving me back my baby. Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
I am crying for you and dd. It just hurts a Mother's heart. I'll keep you in my prayers. God Bless. "Isabella"
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...tears just flow as I feel your mothers heart...I am so sorry you and your daughter had to go through this...Praising God for His mercy and comfort...and will be praying for complete healing.
ReplyDeleteOh no! I am so sorry all that happened to her (and you)! Praise the Lord for saving her! i could not imagine what a nightmare that was for you! Will be keeping her in my prayers and hope that she has a speedy discovery.
ReplyDeleteCary Ann
I am rejoicing with you and praising our Father in heaven for keeping his hand upon your dear daughter, Only God can give life, and I am sorry that the doctors where ever you were are so flippid, Keeping you and your dd in prayer, and praying for a quick recovery, and peace in your heart. Hugs
ReplyDeletePraise God for healing and saving your daughter. I am so thankful to hear that she is recovering safely at home. May you and your loved ones continue to feel the Lord's embrace.
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this post? How is your daughter doing now? Thank you Lord for Your goodness and your care and concern, for Your healing.
ReplyDeleteI am SO thankful God heard your prayer and that she is doing better! I also tested up reading this! I'm sorry I've neglected reading my friends' blogs lately and just happened to chk in on yours today though! I'll be praying for her!!! (((hugs))) love in Christ,
ReplyDeleteTeresa