
We had several big blessings today. My daughter's car is repaired and for much lower than we expected. He did not charge a mark up on the master cylinder or labor to put it on. He only charged labor for the brake lines. Thank you Father!
I also learned from my Daddy that after a long time struggling, his company business has exploded! This has been much prayed about and we are profoundly grateful for this gigantic blessing.
I have been trying to get caught up on my work as my hubby has a 4 day week end. He is on the way home so I must go and finish a few things.
May God draw you closer to Him with each passing day.
Thank you for visiting me. So glad your daughter got her car fixed and your daddy's business is doing great. I am so glad for your spirtual healing you've had with your new teacher. I hope all is well where you are. I have missed reading your post and so glad I can read about your new journey now on here. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your hubby.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for visiting me here! Whoohoo! I was so happy to find your blog. I enjoy reading it very much. I pray blessings on you today and everyday.
ReplyDeleteAgain, thank you so much for stopping by here.
Blessings!
That's great news! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by Jessica. :) My Daddy started this company in 1988. With the recent downturn in the economy it has been a struggle for the last couple of years. God has answered our prayers and we are so grateful!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed and thanks again for the visit. :)