Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Everyone

So very many things have happened in my life over the last few months.

I have had a transformation spiritually. I will never be the same again. Things that were important to me one month ago, now have no meaning. I have had my priorities totally rearranged. I met a visiting evangelest with a 5 fold ministry and one of those is healing. I have been emotionally and physically healed. But most of all I have been regenerated , filled with God's Spirit and am now a different person. I will be posting my testimony about that here in a couple of days, God willing. I have been blessed to spend many hours under his teaching and ministry over the last month.

I also became a MawMaw. That has been a lifechanging experience. Our little mancub is a precious blessing...a gift from our loving Father, the God of Israel and we are profoundly grateful for that.

May God multiply unto you mercy , grace, peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your blessed thoughts today!