Monday, June 7, 2010

Change of Plans

You just never know what God has next for you.....

Today, I did have quiet time with God. Then I hoed and weeded in my Suburbia garden. I then found out I needed to go to the farm for milk today as the farmer wouldnt be there in the morning. I quickly made arrangements to leave this afternoon. We had a blast and I am glad my turn is over for another 6 months. This also meant canceling the appointment with the internet tech. I did not make it to the farm garden as I was 2 1/2 hours south of here enjoying a dairy farm.

Man can plan but God orders the steps of a good man.

Be blessed everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Okay...it is really you. I remembered that you also have a farm that you talked about at HSB....I'm am so excited to finally be finding my bloggy friends from HSB. Have missed you.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your blessed thoughts today!