
This is tigger and Lola. They reside now in squirrel haven in my daddy's woods! this picture was taken with a motion camera.

My Daddy's wife raised these squirrels to adulthood. She released them in the back of their woods in what is now known as squirrel haven.
This has been a very fast paced week. I was able to meet my deadlines for my classes. Now it is time to begin again......... My sister has been home from school and work for two weeks. I have enjoyed her and this has enabled me to meet my deadlines as she has watched the baby.(her daughter, my neice.) Also her other daughter, (teenager) left to go and visit her Daddy for a few weeks. We will miss her.
The gardens are lush and beautiful but not producing very much food yet. I have many blooms so I am in hopes of reaping an abundant harvest, God willing.
Today a friend visited from Texas. We have been close friends with this family since 1998. It is always good to see them. This friend was on the way to a TDY in Charleston and was able to bring all my daughters things from her storage building in Witchita falls. She hasn't seen these things since August , 2007.......long story......happy ending!
I am very happy to be able to rest! Praise the Lord!! I plan to sleep late in the morning, God willing.
God is teaching me so many things. I long for the words to express what is happening inside me.........
Yes, they can be cute until they get into your vehicle and build a nest and chew the underside of your car hood...wreck your engine and steal all the dog food..THEN they are no longer cute but.......won't say LOL.
ReplyDelete