Hello all my fellow bloggers. I have decided to post here as well as HSB. I would like to be able to keep up with all my friends that have left.
Today I have been in the gardens. I started out in the Suburbia garden, Hubby worked in the yard and caged tomatoes while I transplanted 41 plants. He finished in time to help with the last few, which made it go much faster. :) I am so glad he was available to help with carrying everything since my shoulder/arm/neck is still affecting me.
After that we showered and went into town to do some grocery shopping. Then we headed to the farm garden. We transplanted more plants, caged some tomatoes and did some weeding.
We are home now and my daughter and her friend are cooking supper. I am just too exhausted as we literally worked from the time we got up until sundown. I am very happy to have so much accomplished though.
I plan to get up at 5:30 a.m., have my time with the Good Lord and then head out to the garden. During the heat of the day, I plan to do some housework and laundry. After that, I plan to go to the farm garden and work. With all this rain the Lord has blessed us with, the weeds are growing fast. The gardens look great after all the rain and I feel truly blessed by the Lord.
Our Great God is worthy of praise. He has delivered us! May we never forget it!
Blessings to you all!
Blessinsg Precious Friend! I decided it was a must for me as well, to have a blog here. I will remain with HSB, of course, but, I would hate to lose touch with so many who are such great gifts from the Father!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had a good, if very busy day, in the warmth of family and friends. Will be praying for that neck and shoulder!
My best to the Tribe, and hugs to the daughters. You all remain in my prayers, and much love sent your way in Him,
Bev