
As I sit here tonight, I am reminded of God's goodness and mercy. He is my rock and my salvation.
I love summer. I delight in the hot, humid nights watching the lightning bugs.. My daughter(22) and I walked out in the woods tonight to dump the litter box. Yes, the pleasure was all mine. :) When we came out of the woods she spotted a tiny frog in the beam of the flashlight. Such a precious little thing. We just went on and on about how cute it was. Then I showed her the huge frog that floats around in my miniature frog pond. This one much bigger. We enjoyed the night.....the air so thick you could almost cut it. She said Mama, we get excited over the smallest things....it doesn't take much to please us does it? I said "I am so glad". What a blessing! God is so good. This is one of things that you just could not put a price tag on.
How much is the loyalty of a friend worth? How about the adoration of your child or the joy of watching them grow into adults that still think you are the cats meow and enjoy your company....and you enjoy theirs! What price could you put on a faithful, wonderful, godly, hardworking husband who cherishes you?
How much would someone pay for parents who love you unconditionally and are worthy of your love and respect ...not to even mention Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins? And the family circle.....priceless isn't it?
The next time budget woes beset us , we need to count our blessings and be thankful for a benevolent, merciful, abundantly providing God. We should think upon these things.
Good evening and God bless you all.
So beautifully said dear friend. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Connie
The smallest blessings are so often the most valuable. Thank you for sharing your blessings ... God is so good to us!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and Bliss my friend,
Catherine :)