This picture makes me feel cool just looking at it. It was taken in February at the Farm on one of our very rare snow days. In Alabama, we take pictures of the snow because it is quite a rarity! I am a tropical orchid and love the South so this works very well for me. It is pretty though!Good Afternoon,
This week I have been busy at the farmhouse. We have been cleaning out the barn/shop and sorting through things....boxes and boxes of things.
I am tired. My sisters baby really keeps me on my toes these days. She is quite a handful.
I think I will go and do a few chores while she naps.
May the Lord bless you all!
Living in Phoenix Arizona I know what you mean about now. Now we live where we get it every winter, this past one was more dry than expected. We need the snow pack for summer water. But I also take a lot of pictures of the snow, maybe it's because I have lived where we didn't see it on a regular basis for so long. *big smile* Have a great day and stay cool. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!
ReplyDelete