Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week-end.....They Seem To Go So Quickly



This photo was taken last month by my daughter on our family vacation. I hope to publish more photos for you soon.


Good evening everyone,
The surgeon told my Grandmother to just keep on as she is. Apparently her condition is a slow process so he does not recommend surgery. We are thankful and grateful to our marvelous God for His mercy. Thank you for all your prayers.

This has been a busy few days. My younger daughter and I spent close to 14 hours cleaning the house on Friday. The older daughter was in bed feeling pretty rough. Friday evening Hubby , me and my two daughters went out to eat Mexican food. We enjoyed it very much but sadly went to bed without doing Bible study. Everyone just crashed from overeating I think. :( It was good for the four of us to spend some quality time together.

Saturday, we rested around the homestead.

Last night we went out to dinner with our friends the G's. We had a great time of food and fellowship. We haven't done this nearly often enough and have missed them greatly.

Today, Hubby and I went into town and caroused around the antique store/flea market. We ate chinese and had a date together. I am grateful for my husband. God really blessed me.

I seem to be really stressed and harried lately. I would appreciate your prayers. Usually when a person is feeling that way, they are spending too much time thinking about themselves and all that they are doing. I need to repent and count my blessings. My God has tremendously blessed me and I have no right to feel this overwhelmed. I must trust the One who made and loves me. He is so wonderful and merciful! Bless His Holy Name!

My teenage nephew has been visiting and he will go home in the morning.

My house is clean. My laundry is caught up! I have two loaves of fresh ground, wholewheat bread baking in the oven for tomorrow. Life is good! I love to begin the week this way.

Tomorrow morning, my daughter and I plan to begin sorting through things in the barn and cleaning it out. This will be quite a job. I have enlisted the help of my friend J to watch the baby for a couple of hours so I can assess the situation and see what it is I am up against.

It has rained here for the last three days. Thank you Lord!

Praise the Lord all ye peoples!
Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you DID have a crazy and busy weekend...but sure feels good doesn't it to have that all complete. So sorry your dd is not feeling well, will pray for her.

    I pray your day is filled with blessings and the goodness of the Lord in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your blessed thoughts today!