Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Changing The World

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person. - Paul Shane Spear

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Garth Brooks song, "What I do is so, this world will know that it will not change me... One hand reaches out, and calls a lost soul from harm, while a thousand more go unspoken for ... they say what good have you done, by savin' just this one..." You get the point. I think it's very true that we can't change others, only ourselves and really we can't even do that but God can and does. Go in peace and remember when eating a pie even something that delectable is done one bite at a time. *big smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your blessed thoughts today!