Thursday, May 5, 2011

Working through the Emotions

I want to share it with you. I just can't do it yet.
I am still here. I am working hard physically and emotionally. Through it all I am praising and thanking my God for his protection and blessings.His goodness and grace is overwhelming. It is more thans sufficient.

You really find out who you can count on when something like this happens. Besides my immediate family(daughters , husband etc.) My daddy, my brother and my friend Starr have just really been by my side. I am so grateful to God for them.

Blessed be the name of the Lord God of Israel!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you all are having to go through this! I glad you all are o.k. and I am sending my prayers out to you!

    *Christi jo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying. God Bless. Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Friends are friends forever, if the Lord's the Lord of them, and a friend will not say never, 'cause the welcome will not end.....and a lifetimes not too long to live as friends." ~MWS

    Love u!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your blessed thoughts today!