Monday, May 9, 2011

Still In The Throes

Good evening ladies.
We are still in the throes of this disaster. It is painful and there are so many things to do.
I don't know how people get through these things without a close relationship with God. God has been so faithful to provide for our every need very bountifully. We are so very grateful.

I am so blessed by the hard work and support of my Daddy, my brother and my friend Starr. They have just been right there for me. I am so grateful. Of course it goes without saying that the tribe (household) has stuck together. :)

We are safe and warm and full. We are indeed a blessed family.

Blessed be the name of the Lord,
Cammy
Hopefulheart77

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cammy I lost ya.. I'm sorry about all the sorrow and pain you are going through... HOpe to stay more in touch with you know... God BLess Stay safe..Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cammy, I am so sorry...and here I was just to leave you a comment apologizing for not getting your giveaway in the mail. And really who cares after what you have been through.

    Anyway, I mailed your package off today...and know that I am praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your blessed thoughts today!