"I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house. So I spend almost all the daylight hours in the open air."- Nathaniel Hawthorne
Great quote...love the photo. I have been enjoying the Autumn air as the rain has finally stopped...the farmers are doing another cutting...that smell is wonderful.
Hi Cammy, I received your comment over at my blog and appreciated it so much. I replied with a personal email as I usually do for each comment, but it bounced back. Please know that I appreciate your visit.
*Have a great Lord's day. I read your post over at HSB and since my account no longer exists there I am not able to leave a comment there. *smile* Any ways, I hope you have a great Saturday knowing God is the GREAT I Am. *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!*
Great quote...love the photo. I have been enjoying the Autumn air as the rain has finally stopped...the farmers are doing another cutting...that smell is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHi Cammy, I received your comment over at my blog and appreciated it so much. I replied with a personal email as I usually do for each comment, but it bounced back. Please know that I appreciate your visit.
ReplyDelete*Have a great Lord's day. I read your post over at HSB and since my account no longer exists there I am not able to leave a comment there. *smile* Any ways, I hope you have a great Saturday knowing God is the GREAT I Am. *smile* Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!*
ReplyDelete