Saturday, September 11, 2010

I am Back

This afternoon, I laid down on the grass and took this picture. I can't believe I actually have time to do this. WHOOHOO!
Good afternoon,

It has certainly been a while since I blogged here. I have done my best to keep up with all of your blogs. It is such a treat for me. We finally got my daughter and her husband moved in at the farm. While I still expect my life to be busy, as we ready ourselves for the new baby and I still keep up with babysitting my neice along with all my other responsibilities, I feel that a great deal of the pressure is off for the moment.

I wish I could recount for you all the ways our mighty God has moved on our behalf over the past few months. He cares for even the smallest detail of my life. I can't understand why, for I am so unworthy and so undeserving of His Love and attention, yes even favor.


I pray that He will continue to draw me closer to Him and that He will use this blog for His honor and glory. AMEN

4 comments:

  1. It must be great to have your daughter living so close to you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful that your dd is living close. Thank you for the beautiful comment you left...a reminder that I always need...especially during this time in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely picture. So glad you had the chance to relax and take in the beauty above you. *smile* Have a great day and know that God is love. Sincerely, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture - it is like the heavens parted just for this picture. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier - I am your latest follower.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your blessed thoughts today!