Monday, March 21, 2011

Great Check-up


This morning we took my grandson in for his 4 month checkup. The pediatrician is a friend of mine and a great christian man. I always appreciate the fact that he prays with us.


His checkup was a glowing report. The doctor said he is a beautiful baby as well as the picture of health. Praise the God of Israel for His blessing and protection. He is so awesome and mighty and there is none like Him!


We took my little neice with us. It is fun to load up two carseats and two diaper bags. LOL


We all went out for lunch afterwards and enjoyed it very much.


The weather is just beautiful here and I am very grateful to God!

3 comments:

  1. Praising God for health of your grand son. God is so good. So wonderful that you could go along.

    Blessings,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad for a good checkup! I always enjoyed taking the babies to get their checkups. It was always fun to see how long they had grown and how much weight they had gained.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your blessed thoughts today!