
Yesterday was so much fun!
I was invited to my friend Joan's house to learn to make pita bread. My friend Donna was also present. These are two of my sisters in the Lord. We made bread (actually they made bread while I held my sick neice and watched) and then ate it with fermented garlic oil dip! It was yummy and oh so healthy. My friend Donna had never made bread so she was especially excited and we were excited with her. She asked me to show her how to make challah bread next.
Afterwards, we had some sweet prayer time as we praised, thanked, petitioned and interceded for others. We had some very special time with our precious, mighty Father, the God of Israel! Before this morning came, we had already seen some of our prayers answered in an attention getting way. We wait to see how our Lord handles the others. We trust Him. We are rejoicing in the love of our Abba/ Father!
Following is the link to the recipe we used: http://www.thefreshloaf.com/recipes/pitabread
We used half unbleached white and half wholewheat flour.
I hope to make some more this afternoon. It was so good!
I am basking in the light of my Fathers love today as I thank Him for my sweet sisters in the Lord!
Cammy
Hopefulheart77
Sounds awesome. I cannot believe that I forgot you were hopefulheart77 from homesteadblogger.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I stopped by. Just getting internet back since moving. Will go back and check some of your previous posts.
Connie
That sounds like such a wonderful day you had! And the bread sounds delicious! I hope your neice gets to feeling better soon.Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.
ReplyDeleteI haven't made pita bread in years. What a good idea, but how about a recipe for the chullah and the fermented garlic oil dip. The dip sounds delicious.
ReplyDelete