
I am a long time fan of Third Day. They have blessed me so very many times with their music. This group is favored with a strong anointing of God. They have been used mightily by our Father.
I purchased the CD "Move" a couple of weeks ago. I just opened it this morning and I am listening to it. Thankfully for my family, I have a set of great headphones, as it is Sabbath and they are sleeping in this morning. :) This is a great CD. I would highly recommend it to you.
On one of the blogs I follow, I saw the you tube video of one of the songs on this CD. It is called "Children of God". If you get a chance , watch it. It will move you to tears. I have included it below for your blessing.
Have a great Sabbath Day!
Oh yes, I have seen this video...amazing. Brought tears to my eyes.
ReplyDeleteLoved it.
Have a great weekend friend.
Connie
You won!!! Please email your address to me at suzysouthern@sprint.blackberry.net. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI just saw it on your blog!! I am so excited!!! And you said such nice things about me. AWW!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you!!!
Third Day is my favorite of all Christian artists. I'll be looking for this CD. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteFrom Glory Farm,
Rhonda
Nice! Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteFound you! I saved your blog too :O)
ReplyDeleteCrispe