Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Learning To Lean

This photo is from http://www.freeisraelphotos.com/category/extras
Hello Dear Ones,


I am learning to lean.....learning to lean.


How quickly the flesh will rise up if it is allowed. I am so thankful for my loving Abba/Father, the God of Israel! He loves me and quickly sets my feet on solid ground. AMEIN


How great is our God! He is so faithful to hear us when we cry out to Him!!!! He has heard my cries over and over. I am so thankful to Him. For His mercies are new every morning. Morning by morning new mercies I see. All I have needed His hand has provided.Great is His faithfulness. Have you heard that song? It just flowed from my heart to my hands. I have not heard it in years but it is very fitting for this time.


May God continue to draw me and my family unto Himself as He gives us a closer walk with Him. I pray this for all who read as well.


Many blessings to you and yours!

Cammy

Hopefulheart77

gentleliving7

3 comments:

  1. Have a blessed day!

    Crispe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that special hymn Learning to Lean on Jesus. I remember playing that song many a time while growing up and playing the piano in church. Thank you for the trip down memory lane.

    And yes, you were the one that came up with the name for my cookbook. FYI: The cookbook is done, just waiting for publishing. With our latest adoption and moving, it's been put on hold. So many other priorities...and not to mention our first grandchild...I can hardly wait.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    Blessings,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your blessed thoughts today!